SJF Material Handling Inc. is the nation’s largest stocking distributor of new, used and refurbished warehouse and material handling equipment. SJF can provide everything you need for your warehouse – find new and used pallet racks, cantilever racking and other warehouse storage racks, power and gravity conveyor, sortation systems, forklifts, horizontal and vertical carousels, ASRS systems, forklifts, mezzanines, case and carton flow racks, industrial shelving and storage systems, programming and order fulfillment systems and services, and more.
In business since 1979, SJF’s team provides clients cutting edge warehouse systems by integrating new and pre-owned equipment to create innovative material handling solutions. SJF has experience in warehouse and distribution consulting, design, engineering, fabrication, installation and systems integration.
Our friendly, professional sales staff has over 50 combined years of material handling experience and maintains one of the best customer service records in the industry. Discover why over 70,000 clients nationwide use SJF Material Handling Inc. for all of their material handling needs.
- In business since 1979 (40+ years)
- Servicing 70,000 satisfied clients
- Rated A+ by BBB (Better Business Bureau )
- Stocking distributor with over 20 acres and seven indoor inventory storage warehouses
- Nationwide system integrator of automated material handling equipment
- Friendly, knowledgeable sales staff and client support
- One-stop shop for warehouse equipment and services
- Design, engineering and installation sales and services
- Automated systems software and controls
- UL certified shop
- Complete manufacturing, refurnishing and paint shop
Several Brands Represented
SJF is proud to represent Adrian’s Safety Solutions, Advance Lifts, Atlas, American Wire Products, Avery Weigh-Tronix, Cousins Packaging, Ergomat, Escali, Flexible Material Handling, Gauer, Gillis, Hallowell, Husky Rack & Wire, Hytrol, Industrial Fairway Supply (IFS), Interlake, ITC Manufacturing, Jamco, J & D Associates, J&L Wire, Keneco, Lewco Conveyor, Lift Products Inc, Mars Air, Mecalux, Meco, MII, MOD-Roto, Nashville Wire, National Partitions, Nestaflex, Omni Metalcraft, Pentalift, Phoenix Products Company, Prest, Quantum, Republic, Richards Wilcox, Ross Technology, Salter, SecurAll, Spantrack, SPG International, Stackbin, TGW Ermanco, TrynEx, Unarco, UNEX, Ver-Tech, Vestil, Western Pacific, White, WireCrafters, Worldwide Material Handling and many more not listed here.
These companies all assist SJF in being the nation’s favorite source for Material Handling Equipment.