New & Used Rolling Ladders and Industrial Ladders
View photos, sizing and pricing for new and used rolling ladders and industrial ladders. If you're interested in new warehouse ladders, see our New Ladders page in our eStore for information and pricing.
What is a Rolling Ladder?
Rolling ladders are mobile ladders equipped with casters or wheels that are easily moved, rolled or pushed from one area to another. These movable ladders are essential for use in storage areas and warehouses and allow easy access to high storage locations.
Rolling ladders are available in several different widths and heights. Safety features, such as handrails, safety locking casters and tread style are also important considerations when choosing a rolling step ladder that conforms with OSHA standards and requirements.
Rolling Ladder Features & Benefits
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI standards
- Double-deep top step (standard)
- Easy 2 bolt assembly on most knocked-down (kd) ladders
- Largest variety of ladders available
- Constructed of rugged 1” steel tubing for dependable long-lasting service
- SAF-T Lock System (on 6- to 16-step ladders)
- Heavy duty self-cleaning tread
- Best value in the industry
Choosing a Rolling Step Ladder
1: Choose the width
The width of a rolling ladder should be as wide as the aisle permits while still leaving enough space for pedestrian traffic to pass around the base of the ladder.
2: Choose the tread style
Grip strut (G-strut) style is for sure footing when liquids are underneath or the area is not clean. The grip perforated tread (G-perf) is for normal use where liquids are not present. It's also easier to sit on or kneel on this style step.
3: Choose the height
A convenient work height is generally 5-5½ feet above the top step, or Platform Height (PH). Each step has a 10" rise.
- 2- to 5-step ladders have retracting spring-loaded casters and steel reinforced rubber tipped feet.
- 6- to 16-step ladders have positive SAF-T locks with a release that secures the ladder when an individual steps on the first step. The caster carriage retracts allowing metal reinforced rubber-tipped feet to grip the floor, keeping the ladder user safe.
4: Handrail options
- Single step ladders have no handrail
- 2- to 4-step ladders can be ordered with or without a handrail
- 5- to 16-step ladders are equipped with a handrail for safety
Rolling Step Ladders
- 5-step rolling ladders with 17" wide steps
- Priced as low as $220.00 ea.
- 8-step rolling ladder with 24" wide step
- Priced as low as $450.00 ea.
- 10-step rolling ladder with 24" wide step
- Priced as low as $650.00 ea.
Please call (320) 485-4974 (direct sales line), (800) 598-5532 (toll-free) or Email Us for pricing, availability and lead times. If you don't see what you're looking for, our sales specialists can often find it.
Pricing & availability subject to change without notice.